Order a test kit online
You can order a free self-testing kit from SHL to complete at home.
How can we help?
Our services are free, confidential and open-access for all.
Want to know more information about STIs?
Concerned you may be showing signs of an infection or have come into contact with one?
Are you looking to advise a friend, a loved one or a patient about testing?
We are experts in identifying, treating and managing a range of STIs. We offer comprehensive services across a range of locations, staffed by specially trained clinicians and support staff, supported by class-leading diagnostic and laboratory services.
Services we offer:
- Self-managed care for those wishing to test themselves.
- Quick-check testing for those without symptoms (not currently available due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Onsite testing for people with symptoms managed by the clinical team (not currently available due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Under 18 STI testing, contraception advice and pregnancy testing
- Testing and treatment for contacts of infections
- Treatment only, for people with an infection who have tested elsewhere
- Specialist partner notification to reach partners more quickly and easily
- Specialist Dr led clinics for people with complex clinical needs
- Psychological support for people affected by STIs