You can just walk-in
Please note: Due to a fire at the Walthamstow shopping centre our service at Boots will be closed until further notice. We will update further once more becomes clear.
At most of our centres, you can just walk in to our clinics to be seen – no appointment is required, just come in when the clinic opens. For our walk-in clinics, we recommend that you arrive as early as possible as sometimes we reach our capacity before the advertised closing times and you may not be seen. Or if you prefer, you can book an appointment online – this will save you time on the day.
- When you book a slot online, you will be taken to a booking page with a list of services we offer. Select the service you want to be directed to the next page.
- Click on the box to give consent of contact and confirm gender. On the right of this page is a grey box showing the types of services available and the number of available slots for those services for different sites.
- The next page contains a breakdown of more specific services to choose from. Select the service you want and click next.
- Select a location from the map or choose from the list. This will display the appointment slots available for the location.
- Simply select your preferred time slot and click select to take you to the registration page. However, if the maximum number of slots have been booked, you will not be able to select a slot time.
- Please note that the following services have two weeks booking period, meaning at any time, the system searches available slot times for the following 14 days: Implant insertion, Implant removal/renewal, Coil insertion or renewal, Implant other. Slot times for all other services are made available from 8am the day before - 24 hours in advance.
- Once registered, select ‘NEXT’ to confirm contact details and appointment slot.
- Please note that if you are more than 15 minutes late from your allocated slot time, you will be asked to rebook.